For a printable version of our sunless tanning information, download our brochure:
We offer airbrush spray tanning by a Norvell certified technician. Our spray technician, Leanna, received face-to-face training from Norvell experts. She earned three certifications from Norvell University, the Basic Certification, the Colorology Certification, and the Master Certification. She has worked in the tanning industry for 12 years and is also certified by the International Smart Tan Network.
Q & A:
How long will my sunless tan last?
5-7 days, depending on your skin’s natural exfoliation rate. Following a good skin care regimen before and after sunless tanning will help a sunless tan last longer. Exfoliating prior to a sunless tanning application and keeping skin moisturized afterward are essential. Sunless tan-extending products with a light self-tanning bronzer, like Norvell Color Extender Pro-long Moisturizer, help hydrate skin and maintain even, natural-looking color
Will I turn ‘orange’?
Norvell’s professional sunless solutions are formulated to give a natural, just off the beach color, starting with our perfectly blended instant cosmetic bronzers that allow you to gently transition into your DHA tan over 24 hours after application. High pH levels in the skin can sometimes give individuals an undesirable, ‘fake’ non-natural looking sunless color. To prevent this from happening, follow our pre and post-spray tips. Consider using Norvell pH Balancing Shower Cleanser before and after your session. Let us help you select the proper sunless solution for your natural skin tone. In general, the darker your skin tone, the higher concentration of DHA (sunless product) you can apply to the skin and still maintain ‘natural’ color. Generally, those will fair/light skin tones should apply less DHA (sunless product) to the skin to ensure natural looking results.
Can I combine UV tanning with spray tanning?
Yes, you can supplement your UV exposure from a tanning bed with sunless sessions to boost color.
Will a sunless tan prevent burning?
No, while a sunless tan looks natural, it does not create melanin in your skin like UV tanning. Be careful to prevent overexposure in the sun.
What should I wear for my session?
You can wear a swimsuit or just your bra and underwear. Sunless solution should wash out of most fabrics, but choose dark colored garments to be safe.
SUNLESS SESSION CARE & TIPS:
24-48 hours prior to session:
- Exfoliate! 24 hours prior to your appointment, clear away any dry, dead skin cells with a pH balancing scrub, such as Norvell Renewing Sunless Exfoliator. For extreme areas, use a deep exfoliator such as Norvell Intensive Detox Salt Scrub, no less than 24 hours prior to your session.
- Protect Your Skin’s pH Levels. Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products, or in-shower moisturizers. These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing reaction with the skin.
- Shaving, waxing, or using depilatory creams should be completed 24 hours prior to your session.
Day of session:
- Don’t Create Sunless Barriers! Avoid applying anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin. Deep penetration of the solution is key to beautiful lasting color. Do not apply lotions, creams, or perfumes prior to session. Use deodorant sparingly.
- Remove make-up prior to the sunless application
- Wear loose fitting, dark colored clothing and remove jewelry. Tight clothing can rub or smear bronzers, especially around the knees, elbows, chest and waist.
Immediately prior to session:
- Forget to exfoliate? Pressed for time? Use the Norvell Pre Sunless Body Buff eXmitt to instantly clear away any dead skin cells, clean the skin of any barriers, and balance the pH level of the skins surface.
- Request Norvell Post Sunless HydroFirm Moisturizing Spray treatment to add moisture, seal sunless results and boost the DHA reaction. Additional $3.00 charge.
- Refrain from showering as long as possible (up to 24 hours). Sunless color begins showing development approximately 4 hours after application and continues to darken for up to 24 hours. If you must shower during the 4 to 24 hours following the application, WARM WATER RINSE ONLY. The use of soap can inhibit the full development of DHA color. Be aware that cosmetic instant bronzers will wash away during the first shower. Pools and spas that utilize chlorine can cause fading.
- When showering after 24 hours, use only a mild pH balancing shower gel such as Norvell pH Balancing Shower Cleanser. Refrain from using scrubs or high pH soaps as these will strip away your sunless color.
- Extend and build color between sessions with a daily application of Color Extending Pro-Long moisturizer.
- Need Touch-ups? Use Norvell Venetian Sunless Mousse or Norvell Bronzing 4-FACES Sunless Touch-up & Facial Tanning Spray between full sessions.
Because our clients deserve the best results, we only use Norvell, the most natural-looking and innovative sunless solution.
- Cocoa: $35.00
Suitable for light to medium skin tones.
- Venetian: $40.00
Dark color, suitable for medium skin tones.
- One hour rapid ONE or Venetian ONE: $45.00
Suitable for most skin tones. Allows clients to shower within 1-3 hours after solution application.
All sessions include Norvell Pre Sunless pH Balancing xLaTan spray treatment to stabilize the skin’s pH level and provide a quick surge of moisture. Having the proper skin pH level boosts DHA development, speeding processing times and resulting in a deeper, darker tan. Ensuring a stable skin pH also combats the dreaded “orange effect”.
Optional Norvell Post Sunless HydroFirm Moisturizing Spray treatment hydrates the skin and locks in DHA to enhance sunless results. Additional $3.00 charge.
Maintain your tan with weekly sunless sessions. Our Sunless Tan Track program is the most cost effective solution.
How it works:
We’ll charge your credit/debit card once per month on the day that you choose. You’ll receive unlimited spray tanning (one session per week) at a discounted price!
$59.00 per month
($81.00 discount = 58% off)
Base price includes Cocoa solution.
You may upgrade your solution for the following price:
- Venetian: $5.00 per session
- One hour rapid ONE or Venetian ONE: $10.00 per session
Tan Track members also receive the following V.I.P. perks:
- 10% discount on all skin care products
- 10% discount on all clothing and footwear
You’ll commit to 6 months at a time, after which you’ll have the option to renew.
Sunless services are scheduled by appointment. Please call us at (660) 388-6406 to set up your appointment.